Tuesday 12 June 2018

Clay Art

                                Clay art

                            Term 2 Wk 5

In week five of term two we made Kiwi designs out of air drying clay.We had to do something to do with new Zealand or our whanau (family).I did a jandal because whenever me and my family go  camping we go to a beach called "Houhora Bay" and we always get sand in our jandals. In class we learned that you need to put all of the clay into one thing or  it will crumble and break,you need to make it thick and strong or it will crumble like a cookie.
It was pretty fun in general and i really liked it.
What design would you make??

6 comments:

  1. Very filling. It's very descriptive i like it! Good job Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paragraph! You just need to add more description and it is air "drying clay" by the way....hehehe :) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and dont even try to do it again and tell me I was wrong

      Delete
  3. that really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know why the text is so big in the middle of the blog post... It does not look like that when I try to edit it.

    ReplyDelete