Monday 17 February 2020

A letter From Me

                          A Letter From Me 

I class one of our tasks was to create a letter using the correct structure. Here is mine:


Kia Ora,
My name is Blake.
I was born in Kaitaia and I have lived there ever since. I am the youngest out of my two brothers, Connor (18) and Bailey (19). I am the son of Chris and Lynn. I have a cat named Katy and a dog named Marley.
When I was very young I attended ABC Kindergarten. I was there until I was 5 years old. Soon after I left, ABC Kindergarten had its name changed to "Three Little Birds". After I left ABC I moved to Pompallier Catholic School which is currently where I go to school. I am a Year 8 Student and I have a passion for sports.

When I move on from Pompallier I will attend Kaitaia College where I will hopefully pass all of my exams and persue my dreams of being a proffesional Rugby 7's Player.

Nga Mihi Nui,
Blake.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Blake. I think you certainly did a god job of the structure of your letter. The paragraphs really helped with the central section. Did you send the letter to anyone or was it more about practising? I like you aspiration of being a sevens player. If you take on your big brothers that would undoubtedly build your skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave!
      Thank you for your positive Feedback.
      We wrote the letter to our new teacher Whaea Danni as a way to practice writing a letter with correct structure and also for her to get to know us personally.
      Unfortunately my brothers arent around as much but when they are i will certainly make it a goal to tackle at least one of them!

      Delete
  3. Well done Blake, thank you for sharing with me!
    I also attended the same daycare as you however it was called Care for Kids back then.
    Well done using the correct structure for your letter.
    Your next step is to add a bit more detail by explaining your reasons.
    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Blake, What else do you have in mind for collage is it just passing exams? I think you would be a great leader at collage. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete