Thursday 30 August 2018

Extreme Cross Country!

                     Extreme Cross Country
As I was running up the steep,steep hill I knew it wasn't going to be easy.I could smell the cow poop lingering around the track. I could not escape the yuck odor. I could hear the mud squishing beneath my feet."Finally I'm at the top" I said to my self. Then I looked down and realized it was not over yet.

I wondered if I could make it to the central zones. I stood at the top of the hill feeling accomplished as the cool breeze blew past my face.Just then I realized that people 
were watching me,cheering for me and that gave me the boost to power through and eventually finish the race!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you added the 'cow poop' elaboration it made me laugh! Nice work Blake keep it up.

    ReplyDelete