Wednesday 5 September 2018

Words of the week!

                                Words of the week.

This week we have a new task to complete with our work. It is called Word of the day.With word of the day we are given 5 words for each day of the week.These word are very complex. We have to find the meaning in a dictionary,write if it is an adjective or verb etc, write a synonym for that word ad use that word in a sentence. The words are Petite,Tenacious,Abundant,Roam and Trinket.
What is your favourite word.

4 comments:

  1. Blake, it was nice to meet you today and work in your class. Word of the week looks like a great way to extend you vocab knowledge which supports writing and reading development. I would pick tenacious as my favourite word, because I can be a bit tenacious at times. What's your favourite word? ~Mrs Davan~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Mrs Davan. It was nice to meet you to.
      My favourite word is zenith. I don't know what it means but I like the way it rolls off the tongue!

      Delete