Thursday 27 September 2018

Term 3 Reflection

                         Term 3 Reflection

This term was so fun! I think some of my classmates can agree! I have made many great memories with my friends and it is just about to start fresh with a new term!

My favourite thing to do was NZ and local history!
If you look back at some of my older posts you will see what we did. It was really fun doing NZ History this term because I got to learn about who discovered NZ, what the early people of NZ did and so on...
Local history was also really fun because I got to learn about what happened in The Far North. 

In term 4 I am really looking forward to going to our school camp. Ever since about half way through term 3 we have been fund-raising for our school camp by selling soup every Tuesday and Thursday. Every Tuesday we are selling Pumpkin soup and every Thursday we are selling Tomato soup.

In the early days of term 3 I found Writing really challenging. I slowly found it easier for me to write good stories because I persevered through it and I also had some great friends helping me along the way.

And and all Term 3 was a great term!




  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete