Friday 3 July 2020

End Of Term Reflection!

End Of Term Reflection!
The highlight of my term was doing the *Milk Experiment*.
I liked  doing this because the colours were very interesting 
and we learnt lots as well.
It is definitely my favourite experiment!

My biggest challenge during this term was definitely experiencing online learning through lockdown.
It was hard to get my head around at first but after a while of focus, I got into the rhythm and it slowly became normal.

My greatest success this term has to be overcoming the challenge of online learning. It took a few days of getting used to but as soon as I felt comfortable, I flew through my work like it was nothing. I am now prepared for the worst (school wise).

During this term, I have learned SO much to do with angles. At first I came in with lots of prior knowledge but after learning more about it, I found that there was a lot more to angles than just protractors.
I can now confidently say that I have overcome angles and I am now able to teach others.

The thing that I am looking forward to this holiday is spending time with my friends (Ollie,Brady,George,Ben) and having a good time whilst gaming like we usually do. I enjoy making memories with them and staying up late and just generally *VIBING*.


I have really enjoyed this term because it has been fun and I have learnt lots of new things that I can apply to future opportunities.(College, University, Jobs).

3 comments:

  1. Great reflection Blake, how cool is it that you have learned so much and are now able to use your knowledge to teach others. I hope you have a nice holiday and spend time with your friends. See you next term :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blake how are you ? I like the way you explained who your friends that you game with and what your gonna do while your vibing.
    Have a good year stay safe.
    Raidon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blake!
    I really enjoyed reading your blog and what learning through this crazy term was like for you! Hope you enjoyed your holiday!
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete