Friday 24 July 2020

My Holiday Reflection!

My Holiday
During the holidays, I was very un-active.
Although I was training in my personal gym, it was still a very “lazy” holiday.
My main source of entertainment was the PS4 (specifically Rainbow Six Siege).
It is a game where you load up into a match with your friends and battle the other team in multiple formats. You have different “Operators” that you can choose from, all of which have different gadgets. Some gadgets are perfect for specific situations and some are not so good so it is all about strategy.
I had a great time playing with my friends.



I mostly sat around and watched youtube.
It’s cool because I can just chillax and block out the world. I also heard on the news that an app named “Tik Tok” will possibly be banned in NZ. Personally, I am not at all phased by this but I know that my classmates will be a bit upset :/


My most prominent memory is when my brother said that he would build me a new PC (Personal Computer), for my birthday, costing around $1,500.
I feel really blessed because my yearly income is about $100 so it would take me 15 years to save up for it. I am extremely lucky that my dad offered to support this decision because normally, he isn't too keen on my gaming passion, he even set a time for the wifi to turn off so that I wouldn't be on my ps4 for too long.


All and all it was a very relaxed holiday.   :D

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very well deserved break. How awesome about the PC! You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete