Friday 8 May 2020

Kindness Mural!

Kindness Mural!
In class, one of our assignments was to create a kind mural with chalk (preferably on a concrete surface). Luckily I have a concrete "courtyard thing" outside of my house.
Here it is:
(Stay In Your Bubble, Stay Out Of Trouble)
This message is to tell people to do the right thing during lockdown. Luckily I finished it before I ran out of chalk.
This task was fun because I got to draw on the concrete and if I made a mistake i could just wash it away!

2 comments:

  1. Good work Blake, do you think you could have made it a bit more exciting/ interesting? Maybe by adding different colours and some more detail. I like the message you are sending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink and purple were the only colours available :(. I also ran out right as I finished this.

      Delete