Friday 1 May 2020

Newspaper Cover!!!!

Newspaper Cover
In class we have been asked to create the front cover for a Newspaper. Beforehand we had to google and research what the front cover of a newspaper looked like. After that we got staight to creating. Our teacher gave us the criteria for our Front cover and a site that we could use to create it!
This task was challenging because we had to write in Formal language like a real newpaper. This task was also fun because I got to learn how to lay out my newspaper format.
I Based my cover on the recent change to alert level 3. Because of the change, people have been rushing to get to their favourite fast food places.
Here's what I got :

2 comments:

  1. wow Blake! great job, you title is very catchy, and the subtitles are as well. you've definitely done an amazing job with this activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Blake, I like how you have used sub headings in your article. This helps keep your reader engaged. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete