Monday 11 May 2020

Lockdown Review!

Lock down Review!
In class we have been assigned to write a review/reflection of our lock down experience:


"My lock down has been quite fun. Lots of gaming, bonding and memory making. My most prominent memory being shaving my brothers head😂(He wanted me to do it), but that's not all. I have also experienced many other things like questionable food combos, a "Petrified Possum" in my tree (it was so cute), a very annoyed cat from not having any alone time since we cant really leave the house and much more. The most challenging thing during the lock down period is schoolwork. Lock down has been a breeze. The thing I have missed the most has to be Fast Food. The thing I am most looking forward to after we go back to normal is going to my friends houses!"
During Lock down I can sometimes feel like I am trapped, but luckily I have my friends (through google hangouts) to keep me sane....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Blake, you shaved your brothers head?! Was that his choice, or did you force it on him?

    You have written an okay reflection, do you think you could add a bit more detail to explain to your reader the experience you have had a bit better?
    I'm looking forward to seeing my friends too!

    ReplyDelete