Wednesday 19 August 2020

Powerful Personification!

In Class we have been learning about different language features.

Today we learnt about "Personification".

We had to write a descriptive piece of writing using our new knowledge of personification.

We wrote about our desks and how they feel.

I Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________

" I stand tiredly, awaiting the arrival of children. At last, they have arrived. They lean and push me around like I am nothing to them. The weight on my back is getting unbearable. My wobbly legs, constantly being kicked. My battered skin is nothing but a platform to them. I feel as if I am a nail, being constalty battered around by a hammer. Sometimes I wish to be a whiteboard. Feeling the soft end of the marker on my undamaged skin. Being well cared for everyday, and after a long day of work, I become clean again.

Alas, my fate is inevitable...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This task was fun because I learnt a lot about personification and writing techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment