Friday 16 October 2020

Week 1 Reflection!

Week 1 Reflection!

This week, I enjoyed settling in to school and seeing my friends after a long break.

I think I have succeeded in finishing my work to the best of my abilities. I have completed my contract and I am satisfied with my results.

I found my recount writing challenging because I didn't really do much so it was hard to make a long story with not a lot of things to write about

I learnt that The name for the carved figure on top of a Marae is called "Tekoteko". We learnt this during our Mahi Tahi session.

Next week, I am looking forward to the reading comprehension that we are doing on our freshly started book "Rangatira".

This week, I have shown the value of Pono (Truth) by always being honest in whatever I do and wherever I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment