Tuesday 27 October 2020

Week 2 Reflection!

This week has been very cool because we had a new teacher running our learning sessions. It was fun and engaging to learn with such an interesting new teacher.

I enjoyed all of our learning sessions with our new teacher.

This week, I have succeeded in my math work because I learnt about a new kind of graph called a "Bar And Whisker Graph" and now I can help others.

I found my Mahi Tahi challenge confusing because we had to make a self-standing balloon tower with only 1 roll of tape and a pack of balloons. It was hard because our tower kept falling over and it was a mess.

I learnt all about a bar and whisker graph.

Next week, I am looking forward to finishing our class book, "Rangatira" because we are so close to the ending.

This week, I have shown the value of Aroha (Love) by being kind and helping others whenever they need it.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Blake how are you ? I am impressed about all the detail that you put into this post like when you explained the mahi tahi task.
    Great Job keep up the good work
    Raidon

    ReplyDelete